Saturday, June 29, 2013

Private Eyes Review

So I was searching for reviews on Private Eyes, and BAM!  Smh, first review up:


10 reviews in English

  • Review from

    Photo of Louis R.
    4.0 star rating
     1/10/2012
    Nah, I'm not a fan of welfare.

    I don't want my cabbage going to chickenheads with 12 kids, no husbands, no jobs, no motivation...ESPECIALLY if they have a nice rack, thick thighs, a scar-less face and a round bottom.

    Bitch, get ya ass on the stage and shake them thangs for mah wad of singles.  Wanna eat? Wanna feed ya rug rats? Wanna get high (you know that's the bait)? Then, climb on that dirty ass pole and slide on down.

    This spot has a wealth of international talent.  Its not one of the high-end joints with all the bells and whistles but its clean enough and I even saw some normal looking couples mingling with the "employees".

    The cover charge and drink prices are still steep but in order to stifle your cognitive senses and forget what your mom told you about these places, ya gotz ta get drunk.

    Yea, I'm a big fan of workfare.
    Listed in: Get jiggly with it
    Was this review …?