Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Introducing the QuORUM FORUM: Hot Pink Mass

Achew Achew Trisha Trisha Trisha all night.  Though someone being very spiteful purposely hit my car saying I parked too close (Whatever!), then me ending up locking my keys in the car out of rage on an extremely windy cold night.... I still made it inside!

If you weren't a part of the 10-day QuORUM FORUM events of 2011, hopefully you will be able to catch one next year.  I had an awesome time, and wished that I had the opportunity to experience all 10 days, but unfortunately I was only able to catch the very last event.  What a great time, I must add.  Damien Luxe was hilarious :)

Okay, so a little bit about the QuORUM FORUM... they are a fairly new organization.  Taken from their site QuORUM FORUM: QuORUM (Queers Organizing for Radical Unity and Mobilization) is a network of radical queers and queer collectives in New York City.  We believe in community building, resource sharing, economic justice, and collective liberation.  Our projects are free, collaborative, consensus based, and fun!  Through these labors of love, we hope to make Quorum Forum a catalyst for developing a network of mutual aid and visibility.  It is a chance to showcase knowledge, skills, and talents for the purpose of creating and supporting sustainable community projects.

Wish there was more than 12 minutes of footage.  The whole night is worth watching.


Special thanks to Damien Luxe for calling AAA for me :) smooches