Sunday, March 27, 2011

Pocket Supersex :o Sex (pause) in a Pocket =o

So I'm digging through my collection of books, that are to be devoured by the attic closet, and stumbled across something I found I had.  So, I'm sure I only flipped through the pages without getting to deeply involved because that's just something I would have done. 

I crack the book open. Well! I examine the cover at first. Pocket Supersex by Tracey Cox.  At times I may even bypass the author.  I was stuck on the title.  Ok, proceed to open.  Now again, I flipping through the pages to see if there are any pictures first.  Heh.  STOP! (of course this thought seized my mind).  I'm confronted with a photo that covers about ahh inch above the navel, legs straight together, and 2 inches off the sides.  But, the only thing that point out were white froot a loom spandex panties that looks like a jock and the word "myth."  So I read, weeelllll, all I see is big penis, hands, feet, nose, fact 3.  So I'm like oooh, I have to go back.  Again, flipped through the pages, going backwards this time starting at page 39:

FACT 1
MYTH: Having sex the night before affects his athletic performance
REALITY: In a recent study, men who had sex the night before a strenuous workout suffered no serious decreases in strength, balance, reaction time, or cardiovascular power the next day.  In fact, it might just improve his game because sex relieves prematch stress and tension.

FACT 2 
MYTH: Bald guys have stronger sex drives.
REALITY: Probably true.  The myth says bald men are more virile than men with hair because they have more testosterone in their bodies (which can cause hair loss).  The testosterone/hair-loss link is true and testosterone is indeed the chemical responsible for his sexual libido. 

FACT 3
MYTH: Big hands/big feet/big nose = big penis.
REALITY: Not true.  No scientific proof whatsoever.

FACT 4
MYTH: Black guys are bigger.
REALITY: Yup.  And their penises are thicker, too.  'The Journal of Research in Personality' studied Asian, Caucasian, and black men and came up with the following results: Asian men are the smallest, averaging 4-5 1/2in (10-14cm); Caucasians are next, at 6in (15cm); then black men, at 6 1/4-8in (16-20cm) I don't necessarily agree with the last statistic.  Then again, depending on when the study was taken, I would simply say, "I guess, times have changed." 

Awwwh that's it!  Good thing I have to go back to cleaning.   Let's hope I find some more interesting stuff...