Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ninja Sex

To all my Art Sex Therapy fans,

I have to give you the heads up. Due to my new chaotic work schedule, long days, and long hours, which includes school. I will have to limit my posts to once a week. Even more so because my power strip broke and I just don't have the time right now to make it to the store and replace it. So, until my next post I hope I am leaving you with something you can enjoy.

Also, which will be coming soon are some updates about the events that I have been partaking in within last several "plus" months. So definitely keep a look out for that.

Until next time.....

Sex Sense
p.s. Aside from my cup of Dominican Mamajuana & Cranberry J., these videos sure did hit the spot :))





I had to add this in because on the last video (well the first one) I feel like they omitted the ass smack and a few other small scenes. For example, ass smacking is always an extra plus, or incentive as we like to call it ::cheese:: even if its only one :D



ALWAYS A MUST!!!