Saturday, July 9, 2011

Perusing the Net

So I'm perusing through the internet and stumble across a few photos that caught my attention, then I began to dig, looking, searching, and more looking. Hmm, I realize that the majority, well, all of these photos are of women. So, I attempt to do a targeted search for sexual, erotic, nude photos of men only... and still pictures of females. At this point I had to ask myself, why can I not find naked pictures and/or art of men??? This is a problem!  And someone can really think about changing this.  Too bad I"m not an artist.  Oh well.  Here's what caught my eye:

This is an actual keychain.  Interesting Aaa...



One of my favorite picks. 



 My second favorite.  Looks like I may be on my way to the bd route.  Or, maybe its the black leather.




Disclaimer:  These photos do not belong to me.  I do not claim ownership of any of these images.