Saturday, August 20, 2011

My Trip to Live Group Sex Therapy w/ Daniel Packard

I went to Daniel Packard's show at the Museum of Sex last night. WARNING: If you don't show up early, the museum closes their doors. I almost didn't make it in, which is crazy when I bought a ticket in advance and I wasn't even 20 mins late. Anyway, I finally got in after minutes of phone harassment.

Flatline: Great show! It was worth the time and money. Daniel brought up a lot of key points. Anyone can attempt to deny the truth in his statements, I won't. Take note, I could become a "therapist" because I share many of his views. Only problem is I fall into at least one of his topics of discussion, which I've actually been getting better at; I have no problem with admitting my flaw, which I work on evvveryday. What is that, ummm, I'm "maturing" lol.

Anywho, if you missed the show hopefully you can catch it the next time around.  I don't want to give away too much... you should definitely experience it for yourself.


Related posts: CLICK HERE