Thursday, September 8, 2011

Comparing a Relationship to a Game of War

There was a lot of controversial debate behind this video. Rafael Casal demonstrates relationship through a game of War. Who'd figure??? So, my cousin and I are here arguing, well debating a healthy conversation of what do and do not agree upon as far as the cards that were flipped by each party. Notice how they both flipped the "Sex" card. That could have possibly been my first, second, or third card flipped especially being that its been awhile ::grin:: Watch the video, tell me what you think. I am very interested to read the different comments and takes on this one.

I will say this, I enjoy getting a man's honesty view from his standpoint. Casal threw out a lot of cards that I did not expect, which as a female makes me think. Most times the male, is underestimated, or maybe I should say underrated, about how he really feels, at least coming from me. In all honesty, the assumptions need to stop. My recent motto: Going with the flow of life.