Thursday, April 7, 2011

Exhaling..... the Tender Lover ::grin::

oh my gosh.  i feel like a kid in a candy store.  this vibrator is dynamic.  i had to watch this video a few times.  the more i watch it, the more interesting it becomes.  if you notice, after david lee says, "just five minutes," he starts changing the frequencies.  DID YOU SEE HOW FAST THE TIP STARTED MOVING!? ::my eyes lite up::  now,  form the right position and it'll hit the skin perfectly almost like little baby taps.  and to think, at first i was a little leery of this contraption.  in my head i'm pondering, "am i suppose to move??? this machine could probably jag another whole in you."

aaah. moving on...i have dreams of creating my very own vibrator (not the hugest fan of dildos, but..).  the world of vibrators are awesome, pleasurable for both teams. aaooo ::smile::

i've been searching the internet for a pricing on the 'tender lover.'  if anyone finds it before me, please shoot me an email or comment, anything, just hit me up.  would very much appreciate that.




i keep watching this video and repetitiously.  i forgot to mention.  did you see the last attachment??? o-------my-----gosh! omg! omg!  im such a perv, as my mind escapes me.