Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The RAPHE ---> Oral Sex

So of course if I learn something new, you learn something new as well, unlessss its just me here being educated. So, I'm reading this article on Cosmo when I noticed an area of the penis that I am unfamiliar with (well at least the technical term).  Of all the diagrams of penises I've examined in my lifetime I'm just now finding the Raphe.  And.... I also learn that this area exists on the female's anatomy as well.  How Cool!  So, of course, I have to investigate.  What I also did not know is that wikipedia is "very" graphic (we like, no!, we love!), the more pictures the better; video even more better.  So here is it: the perineal raphe, described by wikipedia as, a visible line or ridge of tissue on the human body that extends from the anus through the perineum.




*pictures via Wikipedia