Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Position of the Day 4/5... and "X"TRA TREATS

Oh course ::smile:: I was getting ready to post the position for the day, when I decide to go rummaging around the internet. Now ::pause-smile::. Well, let's start over. I had a purpose, I wanted to see if I could compare variations in positions by examining other photos. But, I only wanted today's position and ended up stumbling upon a great finding. How I must admit, one of my all-time favorite positions that I rarely get to do is on the list. Try guessing.....ha ha ha, that's if I decide to tell you ::cheese::. Anywho, take a look for yourself..what I like best are the graphics ::eyes light up:: in these illustrations ::eyebrows raised-grin::.


Ok... since I usually don't write this much (hint hint hint) I'm not a writer. Lol. Here's the Position of the Day by Nerve.com, following, Sexual Positions by, I have no clue, let's see. For now I will say Scattaglia, at least that's their profile name.



Kama Sutra - Tantra Positions



Ok! I'm excited, again! Someone commented they prefer videos, so let me see if I get this video up here.

Haaaa! This video is hilarious and good at the same time. It's educational in the sense that they bring up some good key points, such as BRUSH YOUR TEETH, but when they became serious about the makeout session I'm like, "oooo gosssh," the whole time; a little too staged for me. I'm not too fond of tongue in the mouth action, but to each's own.

 
                           
 Wish I could post the .pdf files they packaged as well.  Sorry, but one day, somehow!