Monday, June 13, 2011

Up My Alley: So Erotic, So Sensual, So Sexual

Woowee! OMG! These videos right here.... I mean these videos right here.... I'm i'm i'm mmm...

Genny is so sexual and so erotic I love it! Content like this gets more than two thumbs from me. I'm all into the whole sensual, sexual, erotic thing. Not to mention the lingerie in the 2nd video is on point. I may have to find a few outfits for myself. I swear if I had it in me to pose for one of these shoots, x-out me being nude, but sporting the lingerie I would go running to this company right now (you know what, I may just have to look into it ::going through prime life crisis, I'm in need of a new venture::). I'm in LOVE, the butterfly movement. This is by far my favorite post yet. I am so happy that I can share this experience. This is so me lol, right up the ole alley.

I am definitely going to research CafeGlow further. For those interested, there are three sides to CafeGlow, all pay-per-view, so open your wallets.  As per the site:
FILM CATEGORIES EXPLAINED
• GREY • films are super stylish, very sexy and most times nude.
• BLEU • films are highly sexual and involve full nudity and sexual situations.
• RED • films go all the way in.
So, now you have an idea of what you will be getting yourself into, just in case you want to go a little further.  Enjoy!



Cheers to my so called "Only One Post Per Day"