Sunday, June 5, 2011

Teach Teens: Masturbate

This is awesome and I agree!!! Boys are more comfortable with self pleasure than girls.

GIRLS SHOULD LEARN THEIR BODY BEFORE ALLOWING SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT FOR THEM!!! GIRLS SHOULD FEEL OBLIGATED TO PLEASE THEMSELF FIRST AND FOREMOST!!!

You should know your wants, likes, and needs, and that goes both ways. Sex is a shared experience, but from personal experience in my youth I wasn't made to believe that. I thought it was about pleasing the guy, and I was wrong. WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!

I feel this issue should have been addressed a loooonnnng, long time ago. I masturbated for the first time at the age of 26. WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG??? Stupid stupid stupid me. I had no idea what I was missing. I love it now, to the point where I'm a bit obsessed. I should have explored my body a long time ago, especially before I had sex with a guy. Growing up I feared masturbating and felt like if I had a need to masturbate then I needed to be having sex. I WAS WRONG! SO WRONG!

I should have masturbated my way through high school and college, and I should have WAITED--stayed a virgin--, but NOOOOOO, I just had to go and find out what all the talk was about. Foolish me! I SHOULD HAVE WAITED UNTIL I KNEW ME, until I knew my body.

Before I end this, I would like to say (because I could go on and on with this subject)....in college I wrote a paper about Female Mutilation, otherwise known as Female Circumcision (the female clitoris is cut off). In cultures, this procedure is performed as a form of male dominance, and the feeling of being and/or feeling superior (the man) and inferior (the woman). Men do not want their wives to experience pleasure in fear that they will want to cheat (you know, because men cheat; they know what "sexual pleasure" is and they're selfish, they don't want to share that sensation).

Anyways........ Ladies, I went to a workshop about the clitoris. The vaginal surface had thousands of nerve endings (one day I'll post the audio when I get a chance to edit it---don't hold your breathe). Even if your clitoris is removed, you can still get sexual pleasure out of sex. WOMEN CAN STILL ORGASM & SEXUALLY FUNCTION WITHOUT A CLITORIS. When the clitoris is removed, it ONLY makes you more acceptable to infections, bacteria, so on, so on, and PAIN (at least until you heal). So don't believe the hype. Though having a clitoris is nice, you don't need it unlike a male that looses his penis --- theres no going back, women on the other hand still have hope.


I wanted to embed this audio, but unfortunately I wasn't given the option. Still, I want you to hear this: CLICK HERE