Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Stop Bad Breathe Before It Starts

Of course, you are probably wondering why I would post a video about bad breathe, well, let me see..... Can you stand to be around someone with bad breathe? I can't. And, I surely wouldn't recommend it for obvious reasons. Ever smell coffee breathe, phewww! I lived with one. Funny thing is, I've noticed throughout my lifespan that many attractive females, especially, and males have stinky mouths. I always wondered if bad breathe really matters; for me, its a definite killer. I'll tell you one thing, it sure enough did not push the fellas away from those so called "pretty girls," for them it was just one more thing to put up with before panty entrance :)

I grew up around a couple chronic bad breathe people. Probably explains why I do not engage in too much conversation with them to this day. Lol. Fortunately, I didn't suffer from that problem (I was crazy about my teeth, even as a youngster) ::dentist fanatic:: I literally scrubbed my teeth for 10 min. at least two times a day, though I will admit, I failed to floss ::bad habit:: Took me years to understand its importance, but I floss now!