Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Brene Brown breaks down The Power of Vulnerability

I was going to hold off on posting this video, but I learned so much. Brene's words were a sure-line mind stimulator that made me demand myself the post, and immediately. Just felt this was on a "NEED-TO-KNOW-NOW" basis. I only wish I had watched this years ago. Plus, Brene Brown somewhat reminds me of myself, except, I may not be as organized annnnd I'm a bit of a procrastinator. I work better under pressure. Thats so bad. I would never recommend last minute.


I swear 18 minutes and 54 seconds in I felt like I was attending (which I haven't been to in ahhhh...geesh) church ::um hmm, um hmm, um hmm::

You can't selectively numb emotion. I admit I'm guilty of believing that I can. You numb joy. See, I had never considered that.  Now that I think about it, that statement has to be true because I get angry when I realize my thoughts are where I don't want them to be.  Oh, and let me reach for a bottle.. liquor really doesn't help.  It only, most definitely, addresses the issue and solves nothing.