Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Marni on How to Talk to Women




Between practicing my school work and keeping an open ear to Marni, I realized that this video should be titled, How to Attract Women Who Like to Play Games, not What Women Want. Granted a lot of her advice makes sense, I can relate to some things, but not all. Me being me, yes, if I do not know you I cannot just open up to you and this goes around the board unless I've been drinking. Alcohol always makes me a tad bit more friendlier. Let me reiterate, Marni gives great advice, I just don't feel it appeals to the masses meaning everyone, only some. Every woman does not function this way; prime example, cultural differences. With every and anything, its all in chances hands. Whatever you do may or may not work and there is no correct way or simple answer. People are different, everyone functions differently. With that, it also depends on an individual's present circumstance and/or history (their past - experiences, etc.). Oh, let add, every women does not know what they want from a man, some are still learning, many are still learning.